When you have to choose between staying at home to use your Xbox and heading out for a gym workout, we know how hard it is for gadget heads like you to unplug. Let us read full story
Recipe: Tomato Leek Salad
Summary: This summer salad is perfect for those weekend nights when you want a light side dish, without firing up the stove. It packs a huge flavor punch, and is great with salmon or chicken.
- 2 cups assorted tomatoes (grape, cherry, green, etc)
- 1 cup leeks (chopped)
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- Olive oil (for dressing)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Wash and chop all vegetables, then toss together in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with salt and pepper to taste.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Subscribe to the DailyBurn Life newsletter for exclusive healthy tips, articles, recipes and more.
What we talk about
- The Real Reasons You Shouldn't Eat After 7PM If You Want to Lose Weight 9732 view(s)
- Top 10 Best Health and Fitness Blogs You Don't Know About (Until Now) 5772 view(s)
- How to Prep Healthy Meals for the Week Ahead 4186 view(s)
- 5 Ways To Use Protein Powder When Shakes Get Boring 3497 view(s)
- Spring Clean Your Liver To Rev Up Your Metabolism 3276 view(s)