When you have to choose between staying at home to use your Xbox and heading out for a gym workout, we know how hard it is for gadget heads like you to unplug. Let us read full story
If you are looking for a fun way to get together with the family over the weekend, spend some time in the kitchen and make this Low Carb Gluten-Free Pizza. This meal serves 4. This meal is perfect for folks who are gluten intolerant and folks who are trying to limit their carbs.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 3 oz. cheddar cheese
- 2 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz pepperoni
- 1 chorizo sausage
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine almond flour, eggs, and olive oil in a bowl and press onto a greased pizza pan. Bake for 10 min.
Remove from oven. Add sauce, cheese, and meat in layers.
Place in oven, and cook for 20 min or until cheese is melted.
Cut into 4 servings and eat with a side of green salad.
Nutrition info per serving: 684 calories, 56g fat, 16g carbs, 34g protein, 35% DV calcium, 24% DV vitamin E, 163% DV magnesium. You can track this recipe on DailyBurn.
Subscribe to the DailyBurn Life newsletter for exclusive healthy tips, articles, recipes and more.
What we talk about
- The Real Reasons You Shouldn't Eat After 7PM If You Want to Lose Weight 9722 view(s)
- Top 10 Best Health and Fitness Blogs You Don't Know About (Until Now) 5883 view(s)
- How to Prep Healthy Meals for the Week Ahead 4418 view(s)
- 5 Ways To Use Protein Powder When Shakes Get Boring 3484 view(s)
- Spring Clean Your Liver To Rev Up Your Metabolism 3216 view(s)