When you have to choose between staying at home to use your Xbox and heading out for a gym workout, we know how hard it is for gadget heads like you to unplug. Let us read full story
Want to lose weight faster and keep it off? All you have to do is open up your DailyBurn app and use it. No seriously. A new study published in the International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity shows that logging food and exercise combined with engaging with a community of users via digital tools leads to increased weight loss.
In the study, women lost more weight when they were engaged with forums, and men lost more weight when they were engaged with exercise logs. Both men and women lost more weight (>5% of their total starting body weight) if they were heavily engaged with with a food log.
Studies also show that planned snacking helps with weight loss too. DailyBurn’s Meal Planner can help you preplan your snacks.
Which tools from the DailyBurn feature set have helped you lose the most weight?
Subscribe to the DailyBurn Life newsletter for exclusive healthy tips, articles, recipes and more.
What we talk about
- The Real Reasons You Shouldn't Eat After 7PM If You Want to Lose Weight 9448 view(s)
- Top 10 Best Health and Fitness Blogs You Don't Know About (Until Now) 5816 view(s)
- How to Prep Healthy Meals for the Week Ahead 4134 view(s)
- 5 Ways To Use Protein Powder When Shakes Get Boring 3390 view(s)
- Spring Clean Your Liver To Rev Up Your Metabolism 3082 view(s)