When you have to choose between staying at home to use your Xbox and heading out for a gym workout, we know how hard it is for gadget heads like you to unplug. Let us read full story
You’ve probably heard from trainers and doctors that fueling your body prior to exercise can improve your performance. But it’s not always as easy to implement, especially if you are on the go.
One problem that people have while trying to squeeze in workouts between work and home responsibilities is that healthy pre-workout snacks that are optimally formulated can be hard to come by. Nut butter can get messy and sometimes fruit doesn’t travel well.
Instead of skipping a pre-workout snack, try the G Series FIT 01 Prime. These individually wrapped pre-workout bites let you dictate the energy levels you need for any workout.
Here’s what we like about 01 Prime:
- Each bite is wrapped in potato paper so you can fuel up without the mess.
- Each bite contains roughly 50 calories and 7 grams of carbs. There are 4 bites to a package, so you can customize the amount of carbs that you’ll need depending on your planned workout.
- The flavors taste great: Banana Nut, Cranberry Pistachio and Cinnamon Raisin Flax.
- The carbohydrates come from common sources like fruits, nuts and almond butter.
Why is eating carbs before your workout so important?
- Eating a carbohydrate snack before exercise can keep you from feeling sluggish and hungry during your workout.
- Fueling your body with carbohydrates about 15 minutes before activity helps provide the energy you need to start your workout right.
- Pre-workout carbs can help boost your energy level so you feel ready from the get-go.
THIS MESSAGE IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT FOR G SERIES FIT A PRODUCT OF THE GATORADE COMPANY.
Subscribe to the DailyBurn Life newsletter for exclusive healthy tips, articles, recipes and more.
What we talk about
- The Real Reasons You Shouldn't Eat After 7PM If You Want to Lose Weight 8761 view(s)
- Top 10 Best Health and Fitness Blogs You Don't Know About (Until Now) 5562 view(s)
- How to Prep Healthy Meals for the Week Ahead 3941 view(s)
- 5 Ways To Use Protein Powder When Shakes Get Boring 3141 view(s)
- Spring Clean Your Liver To Rev Up Your Metabolism 2886 view(s)