When you have to choose between staying at home to use your Xbox and heading out for a gym workout, we know how hard it is for gadget heads like you to unplug. Let us read full story
When you are working out, it’s important to drink plenty of fluids to stay properly hydrated. What most people don’t’ realize is that water doesn’t always cut it, especially in the summer heat. That’s because your body loses more than just water when you sweat. It loses critical electrolytes that you need to keep muscles performing at their peak. To get an edge up on the competition in the G Series FIT Survival of the Fittest Challenge, make sure to check out these tips for maximum hydration:
- Hydrate without thinking about it. Flavored drinks trigger your body to want to drink more.
- Replenishing electrolytes, specifically sodium, during a workout helps you avoid muscle cramps.
- Don’t wait until you’re thirsty. Often that means dehydration has already begun setting in.
Why are flavored drinks important?
Flavoring actually triggers thirst in the body, encouraging you to drink when you need it most. G Series FIT 02 Perform helps promote this with three delicious flavors: acai blueberry, melon pear, and mango passion fruit.
If you are pushing yourself to perform this summer, water is just not enough. You need real hydration to get that extra edge.
THIS MESSAGE IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT FOR G SERIES FIT A PRODUCT OF THE GATORADE COMPANY.
Subscribe to the DailyBurn Life newsletter for exclusive healthy tips, articles, recipes and more.
What we talk about
- The Real Reasons You Shouldn't Eat After 7PM If You Want to Lose Weight 9474 view(s)
- Top 10 Best Health and Fitness Blogs You Don't Know About (Until Now) 5701 view(s)
- How to Prep Healthy Meals for the Week Ahead 4243 view(s)
- 5 Ways To Use Protein Powder When Shakes Get Boring 3414 view(s)
- Spring Clean Your Liver To Rev Up Your Metabolism 3169 view(s)