When you have to choose between staying at home to use your Xbox and heading out for a gym workout, we know how hard it is for gadget heads like you to unplug. Let us read full story
Pinterest is a visual pinboard site that lets you collect and organize your favorite content on the web. Some of the most popular pinboards are wedding themed, food themed, and of course fitness themed. We’ve been using pinterest for a few weeks and we are addicted. Check out our profile, where you’ll find the following pinboards: health and fitness news, what’s for dinner, and workout tips.
Here are our favorite fitness boards on pinterest that will help inspire you to follow through on your fitness goals:
We love these fitness pinners and we hope you do too! Check them out. If you pin fitness content, leave your username in the comments.
Subscribe to the DailyBurn Life newsletter for exclusive healthy tips, articles, recipes and more.
What we talk about
- The Real Reasons You Shouldn't Eat After 7PM If You Want to Lose Weight 9558 view(s)
- Top 10 Best Health and Fitness Blogs You Don't Know About (Until Now) 5709 view(s)
- How to Prep Healthy Meals for the Week Ahead 4209 view(s)
- 5 Ways To Use Protein Powder When Shakes Get Boring 3448 view(s)
- Spring Clean Your Liver To Rev Up Your Metabolism 3193 view(s)