When you have to choose between staying at home to use your Xbox and heading out for a gym workout, we know how hard it is for gadget heads like you to unplug. Let us read full story
Meet Austin. Austin is one of the 25 million U.S. kids dealing with childhood obesity. After his mom was diagnosed with type II diabetes, Austin’s family lost a combined total of over 200 lbs. Thanks to lifestyle changes like eliminating junk food from their house and increasing the amount of physical activity in their lives, Austin’s family is now happier and healthier. In this video produced by the Health Care Service Corporation for their blog Be Smart. Be Well., Austin says that he can run faster, and even do his homework faster.
Check out this video to meet Austin and his family.
Subscribe to the DailyBurn Life newsletter for exclusive healthy tips, articles, recipes and more.
What we talk about
- The Real Reasons You Shouldn't Eat After 7PM If You Want to Lose Weight 9515 view(s)
- Top 10 Best Health and Fitness Blogs You Don't Know About (Until Now) 5673 view(s)
- How to Prep Healthy Meals for the Week Ahead 4167 view(s)
- 5 Ways To Use Protein Powder When Shakes Get Boring 3426 view(s)
- Spring Clean Your Liver To Rev Up Your Metabolism 3156 view(s)