When you have to choose between staying at home to use your Xbox and heading out for a gym workout, we know how hard it is for gadget heads like you to unplug. Let us read full story
Don’t have time to read the latest health and fitness headlines during the week? We’ll do it for you! Check out these top stories from April 4 – 10, 2011:
We discovered a list of fruit-based desserts that actually taste good and look a little naughty. Tara Parker-Pope had us at “Hold the Guilt”
Pacific nations battle obesity epidemic. Sadly, the diabetes rates in some Pacific nations now close to 50 percent!
Video: the city of Miami is shaping up in a big way with outdoor gyms.
A new study finds that coffee addiction may be in your genes.
Subscribe to the DailyBurn Life newsletter for exclusive healthy tips, articles, recipes and more.
What we talk about
- The Real Reasons You Shouldn't Eat After 7PM If You Want to Lose Weight 9719 view(s)
- Top 10 Best Health and Fitness Blogs You Don't Know About (Until Now) 5767 view(s)
- How to Prep Healthy Meals for the Week Ahead 4184 view(s)
- 5 Ways To Use Protein Powder When Shakes Get Boring 3491 view(s)
- Spring Clean Your Liver To Rev Up Your Metabolism 3270 view(s)