When you have to choose between staying at home to use your Xbox and heading out for a gym workout, we know how hard it is for gadget heads like you to unplug. Let us read full story
Everyone can use a little motivation on Mondays. Whether you are reinforcing your nutrition plan after blowing it over the weekend, or you are starting a new fitness program, Monday is the best day to commit to change.
Today’s theme for motivation Monday is choices. What choices will you make today that will keep you healthy?
Will you choose to skip a workout, or suck it up and get through it?
Will you choose to pack a lunch, or splurge on treat foods?
Will you choose to go to sleep on time, or will you stay up late watching television?
Here are a few links about healthy choices that will get you motivated this Monday:
125 Healthiest Supermarket Foods on Men’s Health.
31 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Exercise by on zenhabits.
How To Make Better Choices on Pick The Brain.
Why Do Hopeful Consumers Make Healthier Choices Than Happy Ones? on Science Daily.
Making Healthy Choices for Your Kids on Modern Mom.
Fitness Choices: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly on Gal Time.
Best Fat Loss Exercise Choices on Ask The Trainer.
Subscribe to the DailyBurn Life newsletter for exclusive healthy tips, articles, recipes and more.
What we talk about
- The Real Reasons You Shouldn't Eat After 7PM If You Want to Lose Weight 9667 view(s)
- Top 10 Best Health and Fitness Blogs You Don't Know About (Until Now) 5838 view(s)
- How to Prep Healthy Meals for the Week Ahead 4391 view(s)
- 5 Ways To Use Protein Powder When Shakes Get Boring 3459 view(s)
- Spring Clean Your Liver To Rev Up Your Metabolism 3199 view(s)